- Installing and configuring computer systems (Hardware and Software)
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Diagnosing and solving network related problems
- Setting up user accounts and permissions
- Logging and solving employee reported problems
- Analyzing and solving hosting related customer support requests
- Analyzing and solving email related customer support requests
- Documenting work processes
Education: TS, BS in Computer Science or similar
Experience: 1+ years
Candidates should be able to show outstanding organisational skills and keen attention to detail. They have to communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts, and show a flexible attitude towards the agency’s departments, teams and clients.
They should as well have an insight on what’s happening in the digital world and show curiosity in discovering the latest technologies.
We are particularly interested in individuals with beautiful minds and extremely high standards.